Wow! How did this come by so fast?! Little man is already six months old! I got back to work soon! Where the hell has time gone?!?!
Some little things that are going on now
- Weaning has started
- He loves fruit
- He can sit unaided, though is he gets over excited or realises no one is supporting him he sometimes falls
- He LOVES standing. Aided. But sometimes all you have to do is hold his hands
- He can sleep nearly through, only waking once, though this has been rare since the start of the year due to illness and teething
- Some days we don’t use a bottle at all we just breastfeed (if you know my struggle you’ll know how amazing this is)
- He loves his tommee tippee sippy cup
- He is teething badly but still as gummy as ever
- He loves his baths
- Still falls asleep almost as soon as he gets into his car seat or buggy
- Loves his play gym
- Giggles and smiles more than any baby I know
- Loves to talk (baby talk but still)
- Has Weetabix for breakfast
- Can roll from belly to back
- Is such a poser when the camera comes out
I cant believe how much he has changed and it is so weird to think how far he has come. It is amazing. I love this poo machine so much it is insane!
Mash and frozen fruit puree (or sorbet?) for dinner
My little superhero baby!