Well well well! It’s not normal for me to cook, let alone this much! This weekend I have made four pizzas and a cheese cake. My other half made a yummy omelette today, it was basically a pizza but with omelette instead of dough for the base. Just Oh-My-God yum!
So yesterday we went to his cousin’s house again, I made pizzas (basic recipe here). I spent most of the afternoon making the pizzas. We got creative. The man even made a fajita dipping sauce!
- Chorizo and red onion
- Chorizo, red onion, peppers and cheese stuffed crust
- Chorizo, fajita chicken, peppers, red onion, mild chilli peppers and hotdog stuffed crust
- Chorizo, fajita chicken, peppers, red onion and super hot chilli peppers
My favourite was the second one. The last one was so hot I ended up with the hiccups and my mouth felt so burnt for ages! Anything I drunk ended up evaporating straight away!
I got myself three ciders and a bottle of alcohol free wine (it’s actually nice!) and I ended up having a drink made by their son (he is a 15 year old that is a whizz with cocktails!).
Today we went to the shops with the intention of getting a high chair and something for dinner. I then had hankering to make cheesecake so we got all the ingredients and after we walked the dog I got to work!
- Crush 250g of digestive biscuits and mix with 100g of melted butter
- Place in dish and ensure the top is flat then chill in the fridge for one hour
- Mix 600g of cream cheese, 100g of icing sugar, some vanilla and double cream (it said 284mls but only used half, taste test as you go)
- Smooth on top of base, leave to set
250g of chocolate in a bowl with double cream, placed over hot water, stir until mixed. I halved this to have one milk chocolate half and one white chocolate half.
Just waiting for it to set now! It seems so thick that I may have to freeze in individual slices!
And Mr’s omelette creation…
And then what we actually went out for…
The picture of all three of us was after I realised he had weed through his nappy and onto me and obviously a glass on non alcoholic wine to unwind…