What are my festive favourites this year?
- Bauble with my sons name on. Taking pride of place on our Christmas tree!
- Flashing white lights on the tree. For some reason I’m loving them more than the colourful ones this year!
- Santa outfit for my son to wear on Christmas day
- Edible Icing toppers from My Cupcake Toppers
- Leather Look Skirt from Boohoo
- In fact everything I brought from Boohoo to wear over the festive season
- Christmas albums. Anyone and everyone really
- Get Santa. It’s a Christmas film that has now made my list of favourite Christmas films!
- Gold glitter nail varnish from a company called Butter. It cost a bomb but it’s nice and by the time I realised the price I was putting my card into the self checkout and we all know how much hassle it is to change your mind at one of those things!
- Wowcher. Not going to lie, money is tight this year and it has helped us get some awesome ‘experience day’ presents for people
- Kate Moss red lipstick
- Christmas jumper (though I need a new non-bulky one)
Also, I don’t have any at the moment, but is it lame that I want my partner, my son and I to have matching Christmas pjs?